The only of its kind in New Zealand, our new Ford Ranger has been rigged for use with our Shotover U1G Stabilized camera system. Creating an invaluable tool to capturing moving footage the camera operator has full control from the gimbal control deck with focus, iris and zoom control. LCD monitors are in the passenger-side front seat with directors and operators monitors in the back seat.
The Cinema Ranger is amazing for capturing action on the road and off the road for countless applications. The system becomes an “endless dolly” giving a unique, stabilized shot. The system comes equipped with 4 mounting options. The Uni Mount sits above the truck’s cab and provides a nice elevated angle and the ability to shoot 360 degrees from the truck. We also have a Hitch mount that can either be placed on the rear hitch or a custom-installed front hitch, being mounted on a pole system the gimbal can be elvated up to 2.5m off the ground to sit as low as 20cm off the ground. This mount provides for amazing follow cams for the paved roads, dirt roads and other drive-able surfaces.
Any of our in house camera systems can be run on the Shotover U1G, from the Red Dragon to the Phantom 4kFlex with our Canon 17-120mm cine lens along with almost any lens confirgiraiton while still allowing full fizz controll.
SHOTOVER U1g SYSTEM FEATURES
- Gyro-stabilized gimbal system
- Wireless video downlink
- SHOTOVER FI+Z with lens motors
- Components to install camera and lens combinations per matrix
- Remote camera control (RED, Arri, Sony, Canon, Phantom)
- Available as turn-key sUAS or as standalone gimbal
- Compact size and weight allows affordable transport as freight or excess baggage
- No ITAR restrictions or EAR licensing requirements
- SHOTOVER Free-Runner adaptor head.
- Quickly change between handheld, sUAS, mitchell mount, and bowl mount
- Easily integrated into film industry mounting platforms
- Advanced payload balancing system
- 360 degree continuous pan, tilt, and roll
- Delivers unshakable stability and ultimate functionality
- Customizable graphic overlay for real time operator feedback
- Auto or steerable horizon with the most advanced steering capabilities on the market
- HD video encoding & decoding for two video streams (HDMI or SDI)
- Wired or wireless control